Keen to try something new for breakfast? Level up your morning oats with this mouth-watering recipe.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Servings: 4 small jars | Vegan | RSF | Gluten free | Time: 25mins
- 2 large bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 ½ cups Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- ¾ jar of Ceres Organics Banoffee Peanut Butter (qty is optional to your preferences)
- 8 tablespoons Coyo Vanilla Bean Organic Yoghurt
- Fresh banana to serve
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a large bowl combine the mashed banana, oats, maple syrup, cinnamon powder, nutmeg and milk. Pour into 4 small jars or 2 large jars.
- Top with a peanut butter layer.
- Top with a vanilla bean yoghurt layer.
- Top with sliced banana and a little sprinkling of cinnamon powder.
Share this post with your friends