Peanut Butter Cups
The ultimate combination, peanut butter and chocolate. Is there anything better than this?
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
GF | DF | RSF | VE | Makes: 8
- 1 cup Fundies bulk dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl melt chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour a thin layer of melted chocolate to each round silicone mould. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds to help smooth mixture.
- Add a heaped tablespoon to each mould.
- Return to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining chocolate on top.
- Freeze for a further 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
Share this post with your friends