Mother’s Day Berry Bagels
Make Mum happy by creating these Mother’s Day Bagels with whipped ricotta, berry coulis & honey drizzle.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Servings: 4 bagels | Gluten-free | Nut free | Time: 35mins
- 4 Gluten Freedom Classic Sourdough Bagels, sliced in half and toasted
- 200g ricotta
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Elgin Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Flannerys OWN Raw Honey
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add the ricotta, cream, vanilla extract and pinch of cinnamon and blend for a few seconds to whip to a nice smooth consistency.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat on the stovetop, add the frozen fruit and a tablespoon of lemon juice and gently simmer to cook down into a coulis or compote.
- Layer the bagels with the whipped ricotta, berry coulis and drizzle generously with Flannery’s OWN Raw Honey when you are ready to serve.
Handy Tips & Notes:
Replace the frozen mixed berries with any frozen or fresh fruit of your choice!
Share this post with your friends