Sweet Potato Rosti & Quinoa Salad
Ready in just 20 minutes, this recipe is super easy to make, and bursting with flavour! SAVE THIS RECIPE to pull out when doing your weekly shop. The Bite Me Fine Foods Sweet Potato rostis are so flavoursome and the best part? They’re, vegan, gluten & dairy free, so everyone can enjoy them!
Serves 2 | Vegan | Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 organic cucumber, roughly chopped
- 250g organic cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup OWN quinoa
- 1 tub beetroot hummus
- 1/4 organic red onion, cubed
- 1 organic Hass avocado
- 6 Bite Me Fine Foods Sweet Potato Rostis
- Rinse quinoa & place drained quinoa and 2 cups of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
- While quinoa is cooking, chop vegetables.
- Once quinoa is boiled, reduce to simmer. Cover & cook until water is absorbed (10-15 minutes). Rinse quinoa to cool.
- Cook sweet potato rostis according to packet instructions.
- Using a tablespoon, smear beetroot hummus onto a plate in a teardrop shape.
- Place desired amount of quinoa on the rest of the plate.
- Top quinoa with avocado, tomato, cucumber & onion.
- Place rostis on top of the beetroot hummus & enjoy!
Share this post with your friends