Banana Split Yoghurt Bark
This dairy-free yoghurt bark tastes just like a banana split. Made with Organic Hemp Golden Protein, it’s a nutritious and delicious snack to keep on hand when the afternoon munchies hit.
Recipe by: @rawbeccabites_
Gluten-Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free | Prep Time: 15 mins, Setting Time: 3+ Hours
2 cups COYO vanilla bean yogurt
1/2 cup OWN smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup Organic Hemp Gold® Protein
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup bulk melted dark chocolate
1/4 cup bulk dried banana
1/4 cup bulk pecans
1/4 cup bulk caramel buckini clusters
- In a large mixing bowl combine maple syrup and peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add yogurt, and protein and stir until all combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and swirl dark chocolate throughout.
- Sprinkle dried banana, pecans and caramel buckinis on top.
- Place in the freezer for four hours or until set.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and store in the freezer.
Share this post with your friends