Mediterranean Salmon Salad
At this point of the year, we’d all love to be off on a European holiday. And while you might not be able to make it there right now, your taste buds sure can help transport you there.
This quick and healthy nourishing salad is rich in omega-3s and is packed full of flavour. It’s sure to become a family favourite this season. Be sure to try it out for lunch or dinner this week.
Recipe by: rawbeccabites_
serves: 4 | time: 45 minutes | gluten, refined sugar & dairy free
- 4 cups rocket and spinach
- 2 cucumber sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved 1 red capsicum diced
- 1 cup Barambah Organics feta cheese
- 1 cup Absolute Organic pitted green olives
- 1 cup OWN quinoa
- 1 cup Absolute Organics chickpeas
- 3 tbsp red onion diced
- 4 tbsp OWN hemp seeds
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- 4 Harris Wild salmon fillets
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 2 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Rinse and drain the tin of chickpeas and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Coat chickpeas in 3/4 cup olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook for 30 minutes until roasted.
- Meanwhile, cook 1 cup of quinoa as per instructions.
- Prepare salad ingredients.
- Season fillets with turmeric, salt and pepper, then fry salmon in a little olive oil or to your liking.
- Place salmon fillets over salad, quinoa and roasted chickpeas.
- Drizzle lemon juice and hemp seeds over the dish and enjoy.
Share this post with your friends