Rainbow Cucumber Sushi Rolls
A fresh, vibrant take on sushi! This sushi uses cucumber as the base and an assortment of fresh vibrant vegetables for the filling! It’s an extremely fun, and refreshing snack that is paired perfectly with a creamy avocado dip.
Recipe by: @rawbeccabites_.
Vegan | Gluten Free
Serves: 2 people
Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1/4 cauliflower
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime squeezed
- Salt and Pepper
- To prepare the cucumber for filling, chop the ends off, and cut
the cucumber in half, so that it’s shorter to core & fill.
- Using a cucumber corer, pierce the middle of the cucumber
and carefully remove the core.
- Next, use a vegetable shredder to julienne and finely chop the
carrot, capsicum, cabbage, and cauliflower.
- Place the vegetables inside the cucumber halves, ensuring
they are well compacted.
- Put the cucumbers on a chopping board & slice them into
bite-sized sushi pieces.
- To make the Vegan Avocado Dip, simply blend the avocado,
lime, salt & pepper.
- Serve sushi rolls with the dip for the perfect spring lunch!
Share this post with your friends