Wild Rice Salad
This Wild Rice Salad is full of a variety of colours, but also textures and tastes. Adding Bush Tucker Blends G’day Gut is a great way to nourish your gut without even trying. This salad is wholesome, warm & wintery without the heaviness of a super savoury dish.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 2 People | Time: 1 Hour | Vegan
- 2 tablespoons Bush Tucker Blends G’day Gut
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small sweet potatoes or 1 large, cubed and roasted
- 150g Chefs Choice Wild Rice
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock liquid
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Small handful of parsley, chopped
- Place the rice into a small saucepan with the stock and water. Bring to a boil, once boiling, reduce the heat to a low simmer and simmer for 45 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Drain the rain and allow it to cool slightly.
- Add the tablespoons of Bush Tucker Blends to the rice and stir to combine.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and cracked pepper.
Share this post with your friends