Mum’s Raspberry & White Choc Raw Slice
In celebration of Breast Feeding Awareness Week, we wanted to create a slice bursting with “good-er” stuff. This is a wonderful sweet treat with benefits.
Using Franjo’s Kitchen’s Motherhood blend, it is infused with Ārepa Nootropic Powder designed to keep you calm and thinking clear from brain fog, stress and mental fatigue. Plus it is also packed with Cordyceps Militaris Extract, Faba bean protein, greens powders & more. This supercharged slice is a must try for new mums!
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 8 People | Hands-on Time: 25 minutes, Setting Time: Overnight | Vegetarian
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 10 medjool dates, stones removed and soaked for 2 hours in boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Franjo’s Kitchen Motherhood Blend
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organics maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts, soaked for 2 hours in boiling water
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organics maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organics coconut milk
- 1/2 cup OWN coconut oil
- 2 cups Elgin Organic Frozen Raspberries
- Pinch of salt
- 250g OWN Bulk White Chocolate (optional if you would like a chocolate top layer)
- Combine the base ingredients in a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Press the base mixture into a lined banana loaf tin or rectangle slice tin and place it into the freezer.
- Add the middle layer ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over the top of the base layer and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- Melt the white chocolate over the stovetop bain-marie style.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the slice and place it back into the freezer to set for another couple of hours.
- When you are ready to eat the slice, remove it from the freezer and allow it to sit at room temperature for an hour.
- Use a serrated knife to cut through the layer of white chocolate and then a flat knife to slice through the rest so that the cut is clean.
- Store in the fridge and consume within 2-3 days.
Share this post with your friends