Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bouquet
DIY your gift this Valentine’s day! Treat your loved one to this delightful chocolate dipped fruit bouquet. It’s super easy to make and is a very thoughtful gift for any chocoholic. The fruits pair beautifully with the different types of chocolate and when it all comes together, it looks gorgeous. Feel free to play around with different types of fruits and get creative with the different shapes. Make this V-Day one to remember.
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio.
Serves: 2-3 people
Time: 50 minutes
- 100g Flannerys OWN Bulk Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 100g Flannerys OWN Bulk White Chocolate
- 250g strawberries
- 125g blueberries
- Other fruit cut into shapes such as rockmelon and watermelon
- Long skewers
- Fresh flowers
- Set a small pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Reduce the temperature down to a low simmer once boiling.
- Put the chocolate in a metal or glass heatproof bowl that will fit snugly over the top of the pot of water.
- Ensure that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Place the bowl with chocolate on top of the simmering water and stir frequently until melted. Remove the bowl and saucepan from the stove and allow the chocolate to cool whilst you repeat the process with the other flavour of chocolate (if you choose to use multiple chocolate flavours).
- Once the chocolate has cooled for 5-10 minutes, spoon it into a small ziplock bag.
- Lay your strawberries and fruit of choice on a chopping board that will fit in the freezer, covered in parchment paper. Make a minor cut in the corner of the bag and use this to drizzle your strawberries/and/or fruit with the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge immediately to set.
- Cut the rest of your fruit into different shapes using cookie cutters and stack onto skewers.
- When the chocolate has set on your strawberries and fruit (approx. 30 mins if a hot day), stack them onto skewers and arrange in a vase with the rest of the fruit.
- Slow in fresh flowers and greenery to pretty the bouquet up.
- Consume immediately.
Share this post with your friends