Vegan Cauliflower Tacos / Tortillas
Time: 25 minutes
Recipe by Food Design Studio
Incredibly fresh, healthy and addictive. These rice paper rolls are absolutely delicious with smoked tofu and sliced seaweed sheets. The edible flowers make for a beautiful presentation and add some extra fun whilst rolling. What I like the most about rice paper rolls is that they are so versatile and a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you have in the fridge.
- 15 rice paper sheets
- 275g Deli Soy Smoked Tofu, sliced into 1/2 cm long rectangles
- 5 sheets Ceres Organic Seaweed Original Snack, sliced into thin lengths
- 1/4 red cabbage, sliced finely
- 1 avocado, stone removed and sliced finely
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 cups Vermicelli Bean Thread Noodles, cooked as per packet instructions and drained well
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Small punnet of edible flowers
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds for serving
- 1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce for serving
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan bake.
In a small bowl combine the spices for the cauliflower.
Transfer the cauliflower florets to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and the spice mix and toss with your hands to combine well.
Transfer the cauliflower to a baking tray and bake in the oven until tender and crispy for approximately 10-15 minutes.
Prepare all of the filling ingredients, lay them out on a large chopping board or into different sized bowls.
Remove the cauliflower from the oven and warm up your soft tacos as per the packet instructions.
Assemble your tacos as you prefer.
Share this post with your friends