Good Friday Salmon Puffs
These are a delicious option to make at home for Good Friday (or any day of the week)
Using Good-Fish is an option you can feel so good about, caught in the pristine waters off Alaska, Good Fish salmon meets every benchmark for quality, sustainability and deliciousness. Caught only at the peak of the season, when these luxurious fish are are their finest, the fish are snap frozen and sent immediately to Spain, where they are hand-processed using the traditional methods of the Mediterranean. Preserved in Spain’s finest certified organic extra virgin olive oils and bottled in glass.
This mixture was so good before it was cooked, it was hard to stop eating it directly from the bowl, but trust us it will be worth the wait for a warm lunchtime treat that everyone will love.
Recipe by @the.sunnystudio
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 3 tins Good Fish Alaskan Salmon in Olive Oil (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Botanical Cuisine Macadamia Cheese
- 300g Mungalli Creek Organic Ricotta
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 sheets Gluten Free Bakery Savoury Puff Pastry (set out at room temperature while prepping ingredients to soften)
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Set a frying pan over medium heat and heat oil. Add onion and garlic and fry until translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir salmon, macadamia cheese, ricotta, onion, garlic and spinach together well.
- On a clean bench, use a knife to slice the puff pastry sheet into 4 equal squares. In each singular square, add 2 tablespoons full of mix from corner to corner.
- Fold the pastry over the mix in the shape of a triangle, and using your fingers, roll the edges over each other to seal. Place on lined baking tray and repeat until you’ve used all the mixture.
- When all finished, brush with milk (optional) and sprinkle sesame seeds on the top and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with greek yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!
Share this post with your friends